Thursday 4 December 2014

Crunchy Granny Choc Chips/Macadamia/Peanut Butter Cookies (up for sale!)


Hi, here's our Crunchy Granny Assorted Cookies! This was one of the old recipes that one of my aunties & mum once passed down to me. You know THAT crunch you hear the moment you bite into a cookie! I've practiced for several years (I actually lost count of the number of times I tried to perfect it) and here it is,  F I N A L L Y. 

I know everyone has different preferences of having THE best cookies. But I loveeeeee, like really loveee crunchy ones! It really reminds me of those I had when I was younger. 




*includes Choc Chips/Choc Chips & Macadamia/Peanut Butter Flavors
So if you wanna pre-order, kindly email us at craftsncrumbs@gmail.com OR you can just insta direct us you know! Hehehe.

With Love,
Zulayha
Crafts&Crumbs


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Crafts & Crumbs | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig